I am so thankful that I am able, through LeaderWorks, to take over 3 decades worth of parish leadership experience, a few bits hard-won wisdom, and few more wounds, and share them with other churches and leaders. These first months have been a joy. LeaderWorks is up and running and I am thankful to have your support and prayers.
Now I am asking for you to pray about making a year-end financial gift for this important ministry.
Here are just a few things that have happened over the last few months.
- I am ready to launch a major initiative in the Anglican Church in North America that will impact thousands of people. You will hear about it soon. (Sneak a peek here.)
- In my diocese, I am working closely with our leadership team implementing a vision to plant churches and train new leaders. Our diocese has planted six new churches in the past year alone! I am happy to serve our Bishop and his Canon as the Dean of the Diocese of C4SO.
- When I can, and at the invitation of the Rector, I travel to preach, talk to Vestry leadership, lead workshops, and encourage clergy. I am thankful for the encouraging testimonials I have received.
- The LeaderWorks blog and website gains traction day by day; week by week. It is read far and wide and more and more each week.
- I am partnered with the American Anglican Council to call together some of our most gifted leaders in the ACNA for a time to train, prayer, and strengthen each other.
In all honesty, I think that the work I am doing is greatly needed; I am privileged to be able to help. I truly believe this.
And I ask you now: will you join me in this work at the beginning? Will you partner with me and give to this work?
Please pray and, as the Lord leads, give generously.
My Board and I agree that giving to LeaderWorks should not take away from your giving to your local congregation. Our vision is the equip and strengthen the local church…not take from it. So give to your church first. But, as the Lord leads, give to LeaderWorks as a worthy recipient of your ministry support.
Thank you for your prayers and support.
Please be sure to visit the Giving Page for LeaderWorks.
The Rev. David Roseberry
Canon, Dean, and Executive Director
PS: Meet my Board! These are three awesome men, all of them brothers in Christ. They stand behind me and uphold me in prayer. They join me in this appeal. Go here to read about LeaderWorks and to meet the Board.
Canon David has over 35 years of local congregational ministry, diocesan and national involvement, leadership, and ministry experience and is the founder of Leaderworks. He was the founding Rector/Pastor, Christ Church, Plano and currently serves as the Strategic Leader and Dean, Diocese of C4SO.