Let’s be honest. 2020 has been quite a rough year!
Nevertheless, I trust that the Lord has proven himself faithful to provide for you, your families, and your churches in these difficult days.
It’s also been a busy year here at Anglican Compass!
In addition to publishing Simply Anglican, The Rector and The Vestry, When the Lord is My Shepherd, a Lent book, and a revised edition of our Advent book, A Thrill of Hope, we’ve been publishing a steady stream of blog posts.
(We also changed names/logos/websites from Anglican Pastor to Anglican Compass, continued to produce our popular Daily Office Booklets, hired me as a half-time Managing Editor, etc.)
Here are our top 20 most popular pieces of content in 2020
- Discerning Friends from Enemies: Critical Race Theory, Anglicans in North America, and the Real Crisis by Esau McCaulley
- What are the Anglican Vestments? by Greg Goebel
- A Letter to Fellow ACNA Clergy: On Anti-Racism and a More Diverse and Just Anglicanism
- Mother’s Day Sermons: The Ultimate Guide by David Roseberry
- The Book of Common Prayer: A Rookie Anglican Guide by Joshua Steele
- The Sign of the Cross: What It Is and Why It Matters by Greg Goebel
- The Daily Office Lectionary: A Rookie Anglican Guide by Joshua Steele
- What Do Anglicans Believe? An Overview of Anglican Beliefs by Winfield Bevins
- The Church Calendar: A Rookie Anglican Guide to the Liturgical Year by Joshua Steele
- What is Anglo-Catholicism? by Myles Hixson
- Baking the Body: How to Make Homemade Communion Bread for Your Church by Amy Rowe
- Advent: A Rookie Anglican Guide by Joshua Steele
- What Is The Christ Candle? by Greg Goebel
- What is a Collect? by Greg Goebel
- Funny You Said That: Stewardship and Humor by David Roseberry
- The ACNA’s 2019 Book of Common Prayer (BCP): A Rookie Anglican Guide by Joshua Steele
- What do Anglicans Believe about Holy Communion? by Greg Goebel
- Holy Communion: A Rookie Anglican Guide to the Eucharist by Joshua Steele
- Aids to Anglican Worship: The Rosary by Lincoln Anderson
- Should You Preach a Father’s Day Sermon on Father’s Day? by David Roseberry
What would you like us to cover in 2021?
If you’ve got topics or questions that you’d like us to address in 2021, please let us know! You can leave a comment below. Or send me an email using our contact form.